- Work will be carried out during normal business hours, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Our offices are closed on holidays as well as two weeks during the year. Clients are informed in advance when dates are confirmed.
2. Price and content of ESTIMATES
- Prices are valid for thirty (30) days after the delivery of estimates. They are firm and cannot be revised at the time of approval (signature required). Estimates include everything listed in the “Description” section. Any other service not included in this estimate will be resubmitted at no additional cost.
3. Purchase order and start of work
- The signature of the estimate and the general sales contract (GSC) by the customer constitutes the unreserved acceptance of these conditions and acts as a purchase order.
- If the amount exceeds $ 300 (before taxes), the estimate and GSC must be accompanied by a payment equal to 50% of the total amount of the bid as a down payment. No work will begin if these two conditions are not met. The contract can be canceled without penalty within 24 hours of receipt. After a period of 6 months following the start of the work, the deposit is no longer refundable.
4. Supervision and progress of work
- A precise number of correction rounds is included in this estimate. Any additional rounds requested by the customer will result in additional billing at the hourly rate of $ 75 plus taxes.
- The Customer or his representatives are responsible for the supervision and approval of the different stages of production of the creative work.
- The work of this project will be carried out within a reasonable time, not rushed, when possible, and established by mutual agreement prior to the beginning of the project. Additional weekly hours worked to meet shorter deadlines will be negotiated separately. Our schedule takes into account the quick response time of the customer. Any excessively long approval period will result in a revised expected delivery date.
5. Modifications and changes
- To avoid errors or confusion, all change requests must be made by email.
6. Items Provided by the Customer
- Items such as text, fonts, photographs or artwork from image banks that are needed for the project must be provided by the customer and are not included in the quoted prices. The customer confirms that he holds the rights required to use the elements he provides to Concept C for the execution and possible dissemination of the creations.
- The Client agrees to release Concept C from any liability in the eventuality of any claim or litigation based on allegations to the contrary and to indemnify Concept C for all legal and other costs that would be incurred or suffered as a result such claims and disputes.
7. Outside services
- The payment of printing costs, implementation costs or any other costs will be done by the customer directly to the suppliers and external service providers, when indicated by Concept C.
8. Delivery of files / work
- Unless otherwise stated, the files / creations are delivered to the customer either by email, in the form of compressed or uncompressed files, by hand or by mail at the normal rate when the medium requires it.
- Concept C agrees to retain a copy of the final files for a maximum of two (2) years. After this period, a search fee of $ 25 plus taxes per file will be charged for the archived files.
9. Commercial information / copyright
- Concept C reserves the right to include in its creations, where the medium allows, a commercial or copyright notice. The mention is: “Created by: www.conceptc.ca” or “Concept and website management by Concept C.”
10. payment terms
- Payments by check, credit or bank transfer to the order of Concept C.
- All payments are required within 30 days of the invoice date. Interest compounded monthly of 2% (24% annually) will be charged for any late payment, 10 days after the 3rd notice has been sent.
11. License / Copyright
- Only the economic rights explicitly stated on the submission and the invoice in the “License” field, to the exclusion of all others, will be transferred to the customer, within the limits contained therein (support, territory and duration).
- Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part without the consent of Concept C or its successors in title is unlawful and punishable under the laws currently in force for the protection of copyrights and intellectual property. It is the same for translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction by any art or process.
- This license may not be transferred or assigned under any circumstances without the express permission of Concept C.
12. Ownership of Artwork
- All creations and licenses related thereto and subject to this order, remain the exclusive property of Concept C as long as the invoices issued are not paid in full by the customer (total amount of the order and possible amendments).
- In the absence of a full payment, Concept C reserves the right to remove web pages from the server as of the 10th day after the 3rd notice has been sent.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise in this estimate, the source files of the creations remain the property of Concept C; only the finished product will be sent to the customer.
- If, however, the customer wishes to acquire the source files, an amendment to this tender may be requested at additionat costs.
13. Advertising rights
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise by the customer, Concept C reserves the right to mention the creations made for the customer as part of its business prospecting, external communication and advertising (website, portfolio, etc.) . This authorization extends more particularly to the constituent elements of the creations, including without restriction the public presentation of the textual and iconographic contents.
- The Customer must provide, if the support allows it, several copies of the finalized creations.
14. Applicable Laws and Declaration
- The conditions listed herein are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in the province of Quebec.
- In case of dispute, the parties will assign jurisdiction to the competent courts of the province of Quebec.
- The parties declare that this document constitutes the entirety of the agreement reached between them and that it cannot be modified in the absence of a document written and signed by them.
- The signatory for the customer declares to be duly authorized by the latter for the purpose of negotiating and signing this tender.
15. Website and Hosting
- ou agree to indemnify, save and safely detain Concept C from any damages, losses, lawsuits or costs that may result from an action brought by a third party. This includes any action involving hacking or other malicious activity by a third party, which results in damage to the website, reputation, or customer revenue. If your website is hacked, we are not responsible. We will do everything in our power to remedy the situation at a charge of $ 75 / h, but we are not responsible for any damage or action that may occur.