CONCEPT C: CONCEPT C (conceptc.ca), is the company issuing the services and editors of these conditions. More information on the company is provided in the next section.
CUSTOMER: The CLIENT is you, or the company you represent. The CLIENT is the one who subscribes to a service offered by CONCEPT C.
CONCEPT C, is a company based in Quebec (Canada), offer different solutions to businesses and individuals from all over the world. Primarily focused on leasing of websites hosting space, sales of domain names and issuing SSL certificates, CONCEPT C also offers other services such as website design, web application development and web security. The objective of CONCEPT C is to offer the best of its knowledge, services of a very high quality to its customers and its users.
Respect for privacy.
The web hosting servers of CONCEPT C are delivered with the aim of offering a storage space for the data relating to websites, or other contents related thereto. All other types of data will not be tolerated (in case of abuse), except exceptions with prior authorization. The CUSTOMER’s disk space is limited to the one he subscribed. At any time, the CUSTOMER may request to increase or decrease his package. In this case, it will be billed immediately the new amount and the billing term will start on the date of the new issue.
The CUSTOMER is responsible for the content of its websites and the updating of its scripts.
All data mentioned below are strictly prohibited on CONCEPT C servers:
- Excessively violent content;
- Content related to racism;
Pro terrorist websites;
- Sites that violate Canadian laws;
- Sites on pornography, zoophilia, necrophilia and pedophilia;
- Content violating copyright laws, trademark, intellectual property;
- Software / Script used for SPAM;
- Phishing software / script used for phishing purposes;
Failure to comply with the conditions for hosting prohibited data will be sanctioned without refund.
Reasons for termination
Termination reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Server abuse – either intentionally or due to poor programming;
- Commitment or promotion of any type of illegal activity including fraud, ’email bombardment’, denial of service attacks, storage and / or housing and / or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to , ‘warez’, ‘hacking’, key generator;
- Traffic services of illegal material, drugs, gambling and / or obscene material;
- Misappropriation or denial of patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Any fraudulent use of ‘ad-servers’ advertising, attempts to circumvent the “nobody’s” quota system, certain podcasting sites, torrent software use, proxies, excessive use of resources or ‘core dumping’;
- Failure to comply with the conditions for hosting prohibited data will be sanctioned without refund.
CONCEPT C performs a full backup of the data of its servers every 24 hours and these are stored on external servers. In case of major problem, CONCEPT C is in the possibility of recovering the last backup and reset everything in order to put the servers in the best condition, in the last 24 hours.
CONCEPT C would not be responsible if there was a problem and you lost your data on the servers. You are responsible for your data.
CONCEPT C is committed to subscribing to ICANN’s domain name regulations.
Renewal of domains
If you wish to renew a domain name that has been registered with us, it is your duty to renew it at least 7 days before the indicated due date (you will receive email alerts). By default we disable the automatic renewal of domains at the level of registration authorities. It is necessary to count a MINIMUM of 7 days to reactivate it so that it is renewable. In the event that you renew your domain too close to the due date, it may be blocked and we may charge you additional fees to unlock it.
CONCEPT C undertakes to subscribe to the regulations of the certification authorities. The CONCEPT C SSL certificates are in reality, SSL and CPANEL.INC certificates sold under the name of CONCEPT C.
Order an SSL certificate
An SSL certificate requires additional information following the order. Such as CSR and alternative names. It is the CLIENT’s duty to have the technical skills to install the certificate, except in the case where the CUSTOMER site to be secured is hosted on the CONCEPT C servers. In this case, CONCEPT C takes care of the installation of the certificate. certificate installation, free of charge.
CONCEPT C is committed to providing technical support in French, as soon as possible, 24 hours a day, through a request for support via the customer area. Telephone assistance is only available during opening hours. Support is always faster during office hours.
CONCEPT C undertakes to notify the CLIENT when exceeding the bandwidth included with his package, and to make possible suggestions to resolve the situation. In case of deadlock CONCEPT C can block access to data in case of excess to avoid additional costs.
Terms and conditions
To find out more about the warranties offered with CONCEPT C products and services, please refer to the warranties page.
Payments, renewals and suspensions
Payments for new subscriptions are required when creating the invoice, even before services are activated.
Renewal of services is announced between 60 and 14 days before the due date. The invoice is generated 14 days before the due date. The CLIENT must pay the bill before the renewal of services. If it is a subscription to a hosting package, the CUSTOMER will have access to the web control panel suspended after 7 days without news, then the data will be permanently deleted 30 days after the due date of the service . For all other types of services, they will simply not be renewed. If a situation requires the CUSTOMER to defer the renewal payment, it is his duty to inform CONCEPT C. In the event of suspension or deletion, CONCEPT C can not be held responsible.
Termination of services
For any cancellation before expiry date, the CLIENT must inform CONCEPT C in writing, and by the customer area, any request for suspension of services. Under certain conditions, a refund may be issued. For more details, consult the guarantees.
Being a Quebec-based company, CONCEPT C is obliged to charge taxes on all sales made in the provinces of Canada. The tax rate varies depending on the territory.
Billing is done by CONCEPT C in Canadian dollars.
Obligations and responsibilities
- The CUSTOMER has 30 days from the date of opening his hosting account to receive a full refund.
- The CLIENT has 21 days from the date of issuance of an SSL certificate to receive a full refund.
- Domain names are registered in the name of the CUSTOMER for the period chosen during the order and are therefore non-refundable.
CONCEPT C towards the CLIENT:
- Provide all necessary assistance to the customer, in order to maintain the smooth operation of the services sold.
- Ensure availability and access to the server 24 hours a day, every day of the year and make the necessary updates to maintain exceptional quality of services. However, some exceptions could occur such as technical or network incidents. In case of major problem, CONCEPT C reserves the right to interrupt a service for a certain time, in order to carry out the updates or repairs necessary for the proper functioning of the services purchased or rented by the CLIENT.
- In case of major problems, a refund could be issued in case of prolonged failure, due to the 99.9% uptime guarantee policy. For more information, please consult the warranties.
- CONCEPT C undertakes to take all necessary precautions to ensure the physical protection of the data and programs that the CLIENT has entrusted to it.
The CLIENT towards CONCEPT C:
- The CLIENT certifies to be 18 years old and over.
- If the CLIENT is a business, the “contact” person certifies to be an authorized representative of the business.
- Payments must be made in advance for the entire term chosen by the CLIENT on the website (shop.conceptc.ca) directly.
- Even if there is no data hosted on the account created for the CLIENT, written cancellation.
- The CUSTOMER agrees to keep his email address and mailing address up-to-date.
- The CUSTOMER undertakes to provide real information.
- The CUSTOMER agrees to pay to CONCEPT C the collection agency and legal fees incurred by applying his rights under these conditions.
- The CLIENT agrees to indemnify CONCEPT C if he contravenes any of the conditions set out in this article.
USE OF CONCEPT C SERVICES CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AT ALL TIMES.